Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Post in Pictures

Today, I went back to work for the first time in over a week, and I was greeted with a desk that was quite... amusing.

I have this decided hatred of anything Christmas before I've gotten to eat my Thanksgiving turkey. The other folks who work on my team felt the business end of that hatred any time they wanted to rock the Christmas carols during the month of November. Why oh why do people need to have Christmas for two freaking months?

Anyway, I came back today to this fascinating desk. Follow along as I take you on a brief, pictorial tour.


This was my desk as I saw it this morning. Very festive.

Here was my chair. Pleasantly gift wrapped for me. Thankfully, this wasn't actually MY chair, but the one for the desk next to mine. So, I was able to swap it out without all the hassle of unwrapping it. The drawers in the background, however, entirely different story.

The left side of my desk. Gift wrapped items include my tape dispenser, my pens, and my Mac Mini and monitor for it.
This is the other side of my desk, which includes such goodies as my books, my phone, and a little "Happy Holidays" bag right under the phone.

That little "Happy Holidays" bag? Yeah, it had coal in it. I think my team thinks I'm a scrooge or something. But hey, the stocking was filled with Kit Kat bars, so I made out like a bandit anyhow. 

No comments:

Popular Posts