Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Games and Things


Sooo, yeah, less than a week into this new initiative, and I miss not one but TWO days' worth of blogging. I am pathetic.

To rationalize: I posted twice on the 19th, so that makes up for not posting on the 20th. Yesterday was my birthday, so there you go.

Today, I'm back with a new post... and a lot of randomness.


My primary character on WoW is level 77. Almost to level 85. So close, I can taste it. End game content, here I come.

I started playing Skyrim yesterday (happy birthday to myself). Despite my general lack of interest in Oblivion, I find Skyrim to be highly amusing. I put numerous hours into it yesterday, and I still haven't made it out of the first major town. There are so many side quests. Oh, and I'm a werewolf. How about that?

I will admit to enjoying Skyrim a lot more than I thought I would. I forgot how deep those Elder Scrolls games could be. Let me put a few hundred more hours into it, and then I'll give you a review (all of which are conveniently filed in the review category now. Awesome, huh?).

What else is going on? In plans for the future, I plan on taking up blogging two topics about which I am particularly passionate: wrestling and Magic.

I've been a fan of wrestling since before I can remember, and it is my longest-held interest. Being such a longtime fan has made me both passionate and opinionated. For those of my readers that are interested, I watch Raw every Monday and I live tweet my way through each episode. Follow me on Twitter (@nunchux) if following along interests you at all. There's a great wrestling community on Twitter, most of whom live tweet through Raw as well, so get in on the conversation.

Magic is another one of my longtime passions, by far the more expensive of the two. I've invested a lot of money into the game, and I've always been fascinated by people who write about it. So, that being said, I'm going to try my hand at it. More on that coming soon.

Anyhoo, I belief this fills my post quota for the day. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Popular Posts