Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Southland, Ahoy!

Thanks to Twitter, I've discovered that there's an entire community that has been in existence fighting to save the coolest cop show around. It's kind of refreshing to know that I wasn't the only one on the planet who thought the show was TV equivalent of a double-decker sundae topped with yummy strawberries. And whipped cream. On a hot day in the dead of summer. Now I'm just making myself hungry.

In any case, Ben McKenzie, the man behind Ben Sherman (my favorite character from the show), did an interview with Twitter's @TVShowGirl where he discusses what it was like transitioning between stations, what's coming up in future episodes, and even dressing up like Jay Leno for Halloween (no, really... it even includes a bloody hands joke!).

Check it out. Good stuff (and mostly hilarious too).

No comments:

Popular Posts