Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Calling all Blog Readers - I Need Help!

Good evening, everybody.

Yes, yes, I am still working on my SGU writeup, but life has been getting in the way of sitting down to work on it. I'd like to sit down Saturday morning and watch "Life" and complete my writeup prior to heading up to the mountain country (read: BFE) to celebrate my birthday/thanksgiving with my parents. Here's my crossed fingers.

Anyway, the point of this blog is simple. Tonight on Twitter, I was introduced to a movie called Johnny Got His Gun, and I simply must watch this movie. You see, it's one of those thinking pieces, and we all know how madly in love with thinking movies I am. It also stars one Ben McKenzie of Southland fame, and we all know how great an actor he is. Problem is, I can't find this movie anywhere. Amazon, torrents, ebay, nada. It's pissing me the frick off.

So, if anybody owns a copy or knows where to obtain one, I'm all ears. Shoot me an email or drop it in the comments. Thanks ahead of time!

NOTE: There were two versions of this film made, one in 1971, and one in 2008. I'm looking for the latter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the website for the film.

http://www.johnnygothisgunthemovie.com

Or you can try this.

http://www.gwhprods.com/

You can send the producers an email to inquire how you can see the film or when the DVD is coming out.

Brian (Nunchux) said...

Thanks for the tip, anonymous!

Popular Posts