Thursday, November 26, 2009

New Episode of SGU Next Week "Justice"

Alrighty, folks. With the first part of Why I Love SGU out of the way, I'm going to dive into some previews. Like I said in that post, SGU will not be on tomorrow. :-( <-- sad panda face

Next week we pick up with the mid season finale, called "Justice." Somebody is murdered on board the ship. I'm pumped up about this episode already. Can't freaking wait. Check out SyFy's cool trailer below. Make sure you tune in next Friday on SyFy, 9/8c - this is going to be a can't miss episode.

After "Justice," SGU is going to be off air for a while. According to Brian J. Smith's Twitter, it should be about a 10 week hiatus or so. That's a REALLY long time to wait after what will undoubtedly be a heck of a cliffhanger ending. I will have to occupy my Friday nights with things other than jumping up and down at the thought of a new SGU episode. I'll probably use that time to finish catching up with SG1 and SGA.

Fear not, though. SGU didn't make my list of shows in jeopardy, because as far as I can tell, SGU's ratings have been going up consistently each week. That's a great sign, and its sure to mean that SGU will be back after said really long 10 week hiatus.

Enough with the jibber jabber. Onto the previews. Watch it, get excited, then be there next week for the mid season finale of SGU!

No comments:

Popular Posts