Friday, May 15, 2009

Video Game News Galore!

Just in! There's a new Mass Effect 2 trailer (choose the bottom right option, then select the video that shows the guy (not the robot)) posted to Bioware's site. Check this bad boy out, because there are some juicy new details about the game in here. They're still hinting at the possibility that Shephard is dead, but they have confirmed that certain actions in the first game will ahve effects on the second.

New video for Modern Warfare 2 has been added recently - it's a commercial for basketball that airs on TNT. Yes, it's a commercial for basketball, but there's some actual gameplay footage included.

SPECIAL BONUS VIDEO

I love this song (NOT censored, so perhaps NSFW).



Never thought I'd see the day
Big boat coming my way
Believe me when I say
I f------ a mermaid!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive