Friday, May 15, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Score

Chris over at The Knight Shift has let it be known that the score (and the less exciting soundtrack) for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen will be released on June 23. Steve Jablonsky has returned for the sequel, and if its anywhere near as good as Transformers (my best movie score of 2007) or Gears of War 2 (my best video game score for 2008), then we are in for one hell of a treat.

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that it's going to be damn good. I have yet to listen to a Steve Jablonsky score that has been disappointing in even the smallest measure. Heck, 2 years after it's very limited release, I still rock out to the score for Transformers - the whole album is on the MP3 CD in my car's stereo right now! Same with the Gears of War 2 score actually.

You can head on over to Amazon to preorder the album now. 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive