Wednesday, August 05, 2009

The Dumb Get Dumber(er)

Yesterday, The Consumerist published a story about a woman who is suing her college to get back her tuition. Why is she doing this? Because the college has not found her a job yet. According to her (sic):
I recently graduated with my Bachelors in April 2009. I am seeking a reinbursement of $70,000 from my tutision because the Office of Career Advancement Information Technology Couselors are not making sure their Monroe e-recruiting clients call the graduates that recently finished college for a interview to get a job placement. They have not tried hard enough to help me. I am also seeking $2,000 for the stress I have been going through looking for a Full Time job on my own.
With spelling like that I would just toss her resume into the trash can. Besdies that point, I find it humorous that she believes that the college should be making prospective employers call her to set up an interview...

Anyway, there's the stupid moment of the week. Enjoy.

No comments:

Popular Posts