Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Google Voice Coming

Some great news reaches us today from good ol' Google. It seems they're ramping up to release Google Voice to people who have requested to use the service (including yours truly). I tried to sign up for GrandCentral, but Google shut that down to start working on Google Voice a few days before I tried. I've been patiently waiting ever since to get my hands on this service that allows you to have one number that rings to all of your phones, plus a single voicemail to check. I imagine there will be all kinds of other Google-y features (I'd love to have my tea house fox theme in Voice too!) to explore once the service opens up.

According to the official Google blog (linked above), they will soon start sending invites to the folks who have requested them. If you're interested, sign up for an invite over here.

No comments:

Popular Posts