Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stuff

I was planning on writing an extensive review of Watchmen by now, but the weekend has been... topsy-turvey. I've been sick, tired, and there's been a ridiculous amount of ups and downs. It seems to be just the beginning of a long road ahead. I'm definitely up to the challenge, and willing to take it on, but it means less time to do things like blog. Work, take care of shit, sleep. 

I will eventually have a review up, because Watchmen was easily the best comic-to-movie adaptation of all time. I could go on and on about its sheer brilliance right now, but I'm exhausted and need to try to sleep. Try being the operative word there. I'm sick and worried, so it likely won't come easy. Anyway, go see the damn movie if you haven't already. Trust me, especially if you've read the comic, it's worth it.

No comments:

Popular Posts