Thursday, September 18, 2008

Supernatural Returns Tonight

Well, it's my favorite time of the year. The best damn show on television has its season premiere tonight. Anyone who knows even a little about me knows that I have a borderline obsessive love for Supernatural. I finally got to see the season 3 finale a couple of weeks ago on DVD, and it takes the place of the season 1 finale as the best single episode of that show ever. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since I saw it. It still gives me a little shiver.

Anyway, tonight, 9/8c on CW. I don't actually have cable (sad panda) but I'm going to see if I can pick up some sort of picture through the static. If not, here's to hoping CW posts the full episodes online.

Can't. Freaking. Wait.

Supernatural for the win!

No comments:

Popular Posts