Friday, August 29, 2008

A Favor, If I May

Good day to all!

I have a request for those of you who live in Colorado, and it's as much for your benefit as for mine. Anybody can participate, but especially those of you in Colorado. I have a friend who lives in Nashville who writes the most amazing music I've ever heard. His name is Gavin Mikhail, and I would absolutely, more than anything ever, love to see him in concert anywhere in Colorado.

So... here's where you come in. Head on over to his MySpace page and listen to some of his really, really awesome songs. They're cool, and it's free, so you've got no reason not to. Then, once you've appreciated the music, add him as a friend then come back here and click the cool button on the left.

Not only will you have discovered some really awesome new music, you'll have done something so we can all go see a kick ass concert! It's win-win. Now go, do it, do it now! :)

No comments:

Popular Posts