Tuesday, September 29, 2009

House Season 6 Premiere

I thought I'd take a small piece of time out of my busy Tuesday evening Hulu watching to write a little something about this show. I don't blog about it often, but one of my all-time favorite shows is House. I spent all weekend a couple of weeks ago watching season 5 of House trying to catch up in preparation for season 6, which premiered last Monday. Unfortunately, Hulu runs a week behind on episodes, so I was not able to watch the season premiere until tonight.

About House in general, the show is great for one reason: the characters. Sure there are medical mysteries, crooked cops, and some graphic surgery scenes, but it's the characters that really make the show work. It's been an absolute pleasure watching them grow and evolve over the past 5 seasons. It's one of the rare shows that continues to get better as time goes on, and season 6 looks to continue that trend.

So, in regards to the premiere. I have only one thing to say about it.

That was the best episode of television that I have ever watched.

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he deserves an emmy!

Popular Posts